Settlements Made Simple
Secure and Insightful Solutions for Your Real Estate Needs
Ready to Get Started?
Your settlement made simple with us.
Our Happy Clients!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s important to bring several items to your closing appointment, including:
- A government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- A cashier’s check or wire transfer for any funds you need to bring to closing.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy and proof of payment.
- A copy of the purchase agreement and any other relevant documents.
- Any additional documents or information requested by your escrow officer or lender.